SERVICES & RATES
WE SPECIALIZE IN ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING
Let our Certified Aircraft Technicians keep your airplane in top performance condition with our professional maintenance, repair, inspection, and modification services. CAM keeps our hourly and inspection fees transparent because with us, you’ll always know what to expect.
If you do not find your required service listed below, we encourage you to get in touch and inquire as our capabilities and knowledge are always growing and expanding.
- Complete phase, annual and 100 hour inspections
- Cabin pressurization troubleshooting
- Routine servicing of tires, brakes, landing gear, windows, and control surfaces
- Oxygen and Nitrogen service
- Line maintenance and scheduled inspections
- Propeller Balancing
- Aircraft Weighing
- Continental engine fuel scheduling setup and adjustment
REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- Repair of tires, brakes, landing gear, windows, control surfaces, and sheet metal
- Replacement of engine and cylinders
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Repair of minor structural damage and corrosion
- Air Conditioning service and aftermarket installations
- Sheet metal fabrication: equipment and staff on site
- Auxiliary fuel tank installation
- Reseal of leaking fuel tanks
- Aftermarket engine monitor installations
ANNUAL AIRCRAFT INSPECTIONS
- Single engine: $1600
- Single engine Complex: $1800
- Twin engine recip: $2000-$3000 (request a quote with model and s/n)
- Cheyenne I & II single event inspection: $3800
- Combined event I & II: $6500
- Cheyenne III & IV single event inspection: $4000
- Combined event: $7000
- King Air 90 – 200 single Phase checks: $7600
- Complete 1-4: $15000
- Mitsubishi Diamond/Beechjet 400/Beechjet 400 A, A Check: $5000; Ab Check: $15000
100 HOUR/ANNUAL INSPECTIONS INCLUDE
1. Open and closing of the airframe
2. Comprehensive detailed inspection
3. Oil screen and/or filter change/cleaning
4. Differential compression check
5. Clean, gap, and rotate spark plugs
6. Clean and flow check injectors
7. Clean airframe fuel screens
8. Airframe lube
9. Airframe corrosion treatment using CorrosionX® internal fogging
10. Complete historical AD research
11. ICA research
CAM HOURLY RATES
$110/hour for piston work
$120/hour for turbine work
Lead acid/Nicad battery cap check: $250
Nicad battery deep cycle: $500
$150/hour plus $200 Call Out fee.
2 hour minimum.
WHICH AIRCRAFT CAN WE SERVICE?
CAM is trained on a variety of aircraft makes and models.
Some of the most common aircraft we work on are all models of Beechcraft, Cessna, Piper, Mooney, Grumman, Columbia, Cirrus (Single & Twin engine reciprocating Engine aircraft), Beech King Air Series (including 1900C/D), Mitsubishi Diamond/Beechjet 400/Beechjet 400A, Hawker 800A/850/890, Gulfstream G200 and more!
In addition, we perform line maintenance and light checks on Beechjet 300/400/400A, Hawker 800/900, Gulstream G200, and all models of King Air aircraft.
Reach out and our team will contact you.